Health Beds Kensington 4500 Double Mattress
The luxurious Kensington 4500 mattress from Healthbeds combines the finest natural filling with the superior support of quality pocketed springing to give you the best sleep you deserve night after night.
Offering an exceptional level of comfort, the Healthbeds Kensington 4500 traditional 4 way turn-able mattress can be specified with either Gentle or Medium tension springs. Featuring 4500 pocketed springs (based on a 150cm) whose independent action allows them to shape perfectly to individual body contours, this quality core springing is generously upholstered with a sumptuous blended of natural wool, silk, cotton and cashmere, then finished with hand-tufting and a traditional side stitched border for edge to edge support and head to toe luxurious comfort.
While Health Beds recommend the Kensington 4500 mattress is matched to one of their own divan bases, it also makes an ideal choice for use on a wide ranges of bedsteads and divan bases.
Please note: All measurements are approximate but as near to accurate as possible.
Range Features & Finishes
- Individually handmade in Britain by master craftsman
- Gentle or Medium comfort levels
- Traditional 4 way turn-able mattress
- Generously upholstered with a blended of natural wool, silk, cotton and cashmere
- 4000 Pocket springs (in the 150cm king-size)
- Traditional side stitched border
- Anti-roll, edge to edge support
- Great spinal support
- Luxury Belgian damask mattress fabric
- Extra strong flag stitched mattress positioning handles
Additional Product Information
Ideal for use on a wide ranges of bedsteads and divan bases.