Mansfield – Grandfather Clock
The Mansfield is a traditionally built hall clock with bonnet top and 2 independently opening doors. Featuring Brass dial with silver colour chapter ring and Roman numerals, Brass finish weights and pendulum plus a quality German chain driven movement with Westminster Chime (which will chime each quarter hour and also the number of hours at each 'o'clock') together with automatic night silencing lever that allows the clock to de-activate the chimes between (approx.) 10pm and 7am boasts great function as well as looks.
Please note: All measurements are approximate but as near to accurate as possible.
Range Features & Finishes
- Traditionally construction
- Bonnet top and 2 independently opening doors
- Brass dial with silver colour chapter ring and Roman numerals
- Brass finish weights and pendulum. Quality German chain driven movement with Westminster Chime
- Chimes each quarter hour and also the number of hours at each 'o'clock'
- Automatic night silencing lever
German chain driven movement – Guaranteed for two years – see in-store for details