Sherborne Lynton Knuckle Small Lift & Rise Care Recliner Chair
Part of the Sherborne Lynton Knuckle collection, combining extensive choice, fantastic comfort, distinctive button-back classic design, with the added convenience of wooden arm knuckles and a host of range features to create great upholstery option for both traditional and updated classic homes alike.
Please note: All measurements are approximate but as near to accurate as possible.
Range Features & Finishes
- Stylish traditional design
- Supportive wooden arm knuckles
- Choice of sizes for the perfect fit
- Fully handcrafted here in the UK
- Button back detail
- Welcoming fibre-filled back cushions
- Fully hand-tailored finish
- Choice of manual or power recliner actions on selected models
- Supportive Lift & Rise recliner chair option
- Full range of matching accessories available
- Wide choice of practical soft covers, please see in-store for details
- Choice of Dark Beech or Light Oak finish knuckles
Additional Product Information
SINGLE and DUAL motor options
The Single Motor and Dual Motor actions both lift and tilt the Recliner forwards so that getting in and out is the easiest thing imaginable. This full powerlift facility is designed to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions.
The smooth and easy Single Motor action enables the footrest to be fully raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on Dual Motor designs) from a starting position 20cm (8″) from the wall.
The sophisticated Dual Motor mechanism enables you to control the backrest and footrest independently to reach the exact position you want including a near-horizontal full sleeping position (needs a 38cm (15″) gap from the wall).