Sherborne Malvern Standard Lift & Rise Care Recliner Chair
Part of the supportive Sherborne Malvern collection, combining fantastic choice, great comfort with a classic double arm design and a range of quality features to create a perfect upholstery range for both traditional and contemporary homes alike.
Please note: All measurements are approximate but as near to accurate as possible.
Range Features & Finishes
- Stylish updated classic design with broad appeal
- Choice of sizes for the perfect fit
- Fully handcrafted here in the UK
- Welcoming fibre-filled back cushions
- Attractive back detail
- Comfy scroll arms
- Soft ‘chaise’ seating
- Fully hand-tailored finish
- Choice of manual or power recliner actions on selected models
- Supportive Lift & Rise recliner chair option
- Full range of matching accessories
- Wide choice of practical soft covers – please see in-store for details
Additional Product Information
SINGLE and DUAL motor options
The Single Motor and Dual Motor actions both lift and tilt the Recliner forwards so that getting in and out is the easiest thing imaginable. This full powerlift facility is designed to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions.
The smooth and easy Single Motor action enables the footrest to be fully raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on Dual Motor designs) from a starting position 20cm (8″) from the wall.
The sophisticated Dual Motor mechanism enables you to control the backrest and footrest independently to reach the exact position you want including a near-horizontal full sleeping position (needs a 38cm (15″) gap from the wall).