Sherborne Nevada Leather Small Lift & Rise Care Recliner Chair
Part of the Nevada leather collection by Sherborne upholstery, combining a welcoming back and soft ‘pillow’ arm contemporary design, with great comfort and a host of quality features to create a perfect upholstery range for today’s lifestyles and homes.
Please note: All measurements are approximate but as near to accurate as possible.
Range Features & Finishes
- Fantastic contemporary design
- Fully handcrafted here in the UK
- Welcoming back and soft ‘pillow’ arms
- Attractive back detail
- Welcoming fibre-filled back cushions
- Fully hand-tailored finish
- Soft ‘chaise’ seating
- Choice of sizes for the perfect fit
- Choice of manual or power recliner actions on selected models
- Supportive Lift & Rise recliner chair option
- Full range of matching accessories
- Wide choice of practical soft covers – please see in-store for details
Additional Product Information
SINGLE and DUAL motor options
The Single Motor and Dual Motor actions both lift and tilt the Recliner forwards so that getting in and out is the easiest thing imaginable. This full powerlift facility is designed to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions.
The smooth and easy Single Motor action enables the footrest to be fully raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on Dual Motor designs) from a starting position 20cm (8″) from the wall.
The sophisticated Dual Motor mechanism enables you to control the backrest and footrest independently to reach the exact position you want including a near-horizontal full sleeping position (needs a 38cm (15″) gap from the wall).