Somnus Ambassador 20000 Single Mattress
With a wonderful combination of sumptuous comfort and fantastic support the Ambassador mattress features a total of 30000 multi-tiered Sensa iP Intelligent Pocket springs (based on a 150cm) to provide total support and true head to toe luxury.
This core springing is generously upholstered with a superior combination of luxurious fillings including; Egyptian Cotton, Yorkshire Dales Eco Wool, Alpaca Fleece, Hand-Teased Long Stranded Horsetail, Mohair & Tree Silk Cotton and is covered in a luxurious soft-feel woven damask fabric. The Ambassador mattress is then finished and detailed with four rows of hand side stitching and woollen tufts, allowing you to sleep close to the edge and utilise the whole sleeping surface, while preventing you from rolling out of the bed.
While Somnus recommend the Ambassador mattress is matched to one of their own traditional deep or contemporary shallow divan bases, it also makes an ideal choice for use on a wide ranges of bedsteads and divan bases.
Please note: All measurements are approximate but as near to accurate as possible.
Range Features & Finishes
- Individually handmade in Britain by master craftsman.
- Customisable to personal tastes and needs.
- Choice of Regular or Firmer comfort level.
- Generously upholstered with a superior combination of luxurious fillings including; Egyptian Cotton, Yorkshire Dales Eco Wool, Alpaca Fleece, Hand-Teased Long Stranded Horsetail, Mohair & Tree Silk Cotton
- Mattress covered in a luxurious soft-feel woven damask.
- Supportive mattress featuring Sensa iP Intelligent Pocket springs.
- Mattress tailored with 4 rows of genuine hand side-stitching for additional edge-to-edge support.
- Traditionally hand tufted for long lasting comfort and support.
- Extra strong flag stitched mattress positioning handles
- Nickel-plated ventilators
- 7 Year guarantee – please see in-store for details
Additional Product Information
Ideal for use on a wide ranges of bedsteads and divan bases.
Individually handmade in Britain and tested to British standards.
Established in 1840 by its founder William Rhodes, Somnus has over 175 years’ experience creating luxury handmade beds and mattresses that are at the forefront of technological innovation.
Every Somnus bed and mattress is British by design; from the locally sourced natural upholstery fillings they use inside each pocket sprung mattress, to the British craftsmen that assemble them.
As Somnus proudly state, their craftsmen aren’t just bed experts, they are sleep specialists who use their traditional craftsmanship skills to create a superior level of comfort in every Somnus bed.
It is this traditional way of creating quality beds and mattresses that Somnus has kept alive for five generations – a tradition that always puts luxury and comfort first, mated to a dedication to put the latest piece of spring innovation and technology at the heart of their beds to create the perfect night’s sleep.