Somnus Jewel 8000 King Size Mattress
Offering the perfect combination of comfort and support the Jewel mattress features a total of 8000 Sensa iP Intelligent Pocket springs (based on a 150cm) to provide total support and head to toe luxury.
This core springing is generously upholstered with a combination of luxurious natural fillings including; Natural Cotton, Herdwick Eco Wool, British Eco Wool & Mohair and is covered in a luxurious soft-feel woven damask. The Jewel mattress is then finished and detailed with three rows of hand side stitching and woollen tufts, allowing you to sleep close to the edge and utilise the whole sleeping surface, while preventing you from rolling out of the bed.
While Somnus recommend this mattress is matched to one of their own traditional deep or contemporary shallow divan bases, it also makes an ideal choice for use on a wide ranges of bedsteads and divan bases.
Please note: All measurements are approximate but as near to accurate as possible.
Range Features & Finishes
- Individually handmade in Britain by master craftsman.
- Choice of Regular or Firmer comfort level.
- Generously upholstered with a combination of luxurious natural fillings including; Natural Cotton, Herdwick Eco Wool, British Eco Wool & Mohair.
- Covered in a luxurious soft-feel woven damask.
- Supportive mattress featuring Sensa iP Intelligent Pocket springs.
- Fully hand-tailored with 3 rows of genuine hand side-stitching for additional edge-to-edge support.
- Traditionally hand tufted for long lasting comfort and support.
- Extra strong flag stitched mattress positioning handles
- Nickel-plated ventilators
- 5 Year guarantee – please see in-store for details
Additional Product Information
Ideal for use on a wide ranges of bedsteads and divan bases.
Individually handmade in Britain and tested to British standards.
Established in 1840 by its founder William Rhodes, Somnus has over 175 years’ experience creating luxury handmade beds and mattresses that are at the forefront of technological innovation.
Every Somnus bed and mattress is British by design; from the locally sourced natural upholstery fillings they use inside each pocket sprung mattress, to the British craftsmen that assemble them.
As Somnus proudly state, their craftsmen aren’t just bed experts, they are sleep specialists who use their traditional craftsmanship skills to create a superior level of comfort in every Somnus bed.
It is this traditional way of creating quality beds and mattresses that Somnus has kept alive for five generations – a tradition that always puts luxury and comfort first, mated to a dedication to put the latest piece of spring innovation and technology at the heart of their beds to create the perfect night’s sleep.